Ij.start.Canon has been serving worldwide customers with its avant-garde imaging and optical era answers. For instance, cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, scanners, pc printers, and a lot greater. Among all this, its Printing technology deserves a completely unique point out. In fact, its Printers and multifunction gadgets are rated as a number of the most progressive and sophisticated gadgets through enterprise experts.
Setup Ij.start.canon Wireless Printer
Follow the steps of wireless Ij.start.canon printer setup to start using your printer :
1. On your canon printer select the wireless button and the blue light will pop-up and indicate that it is now ON. 2. Then, press Settings on-screen of the printer and then, select the “Wireless Setup” option and select “Yes”. 3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
4. The printer will detect the available networks of the router.
5. Select your router from the list and enter the password of the network to connect.
6. Follow the instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.
How to Update the Canon IJ Network Tool?
1. First, enter the name of your Canon Printer in the search bar of the Canon Official Site.
2. Visit the Driver & Download section.
3. Open the Software tab and click on the Select option available next to the IJ Network Tool.
4. Click on the Download button to save the updated driver file on the computer.
5. Open the download file; double-click on it, click on the Run button if prompted,
6. Then follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install it on the computer. After completing the installation process, double-click on the Canon IJ Network Tool shortcut icon accessible on the Desktop.
How to Print using Windows?
Follow the steps below to print using the Windows device.
1. Dual click the document which you want to print.
2. Once open, press “Ctrl+P” to open the printing menu.
3. From this print menu, select the printer that is linked with your PC.
4. You can make modifications by selecting the direction option.
5. It is up to you to select between single-sided or double-sided printing.
6. Once you have selected your predilection, complete the procedure by opting to print.
7. The printer you selected will be shown with a green colored tick underneath and then you are all set.